Waterhouse Concrete started life as CG Waterhouse Ltd in September 1973. Chris and Carol founded the company to provide quality concreting services in the Bay of Plenty region.
Anton Terblanche stepped in to own and run Waterhouse Concrete in September 2015, committed to upholding the high standards of service experienced by CG Waterhouse Ltd clients from 1973 through until 2015. Anton enjoys strategic planning, business development and managing growth, but is also highly dedicated to customer service and being involved with the concrete industry ‘on the ground’. With a background in both business and the building sector, Anton is looking forward to his time ahead as managing director of Waterhouse Concrete.
The experienced team behind Waterhouse Concrete have been with the company for over 10 years. If you would like to get in touch with our team, then please send us an email or give us a call via our Contact page.
We are current members of:
- NZ Master Concrete Placers’ Association. Chris was a founding member and a National Councilor and later was Chairman of the local BOP branch of NZMCPA for 5 years.
- NZ Concrete Pumping Association.
- American Concrete Pumping Association.
- Team Local Provider – Allocation of loyalty points to Team Builders for concrete placing and pumping only.
- Smart-Trade Merchant – Allocation of loyalty points to Smart-Trade Members.
We have an active Health & Safety Policy in place – controlled by Chris Woods from Mobile HR Systems. We always ensure that all our insurance needs are fully covered (and upgraded as necessary for specific contracts).
Active Sponsors of:
- Arataki Kindergarten
- Mt. Maunganui Primary School
- Mt. Maunganui Rotary Club – Circus Quirkus
- Tauranga Lions Club
- Radio Network Childrens Christmas Party
Over the years we have successfully worked alongside many major contractors including:
- Fulton Hogan BOP and Northern Civil
- Fletcher Construction
- Downer Construction
- Wilkins & Davies
- Hawkins Construction
- Mainzeal Construction
- Multiplex Construction
- Heb Construction (formerly Smithbridge)
- CBC Construction
- BayCom Construction
- Tauranga Airport
- RCL (Riddell Construction)
- Bob Clarkson
Selections of contracts we have been actively involved with include:
- Tauranga Harbour Bridge – All concrete pumped, placed & finished
- The Beaumont High Rise -All concrete placement and finishing
- Calais Resort High Rise – All concrete placement and finishing
- Capri on The Mall – All concrete placement and finishing
- Tauranga Girls College – All concrete placement and finishing
- Hewletts Rd Flyover – All concrete placement and finishing
- Otara Bridge – Bridge Deck
- Matahina Dam – Stabilisation of rock walls (shotcreting)
- Flaxy – Shotcreting
- Wheo – Shotcreting
- Ruahihi – Concrete Canals and Shotcreting
- Waihi Gold – Shotcreting
- Tauranga District Council – Shotcreting Banks / Walls
- Tauranga CBD – Exposed aggregate paving
We also work with many of the finest home builders in the Tauranga region – A selection of those being:
- Beachside Builders
- Bothwell Builders
- David Reid Homes
- Everton Homes
- Form NZ
- MSL Builders
- Maxta Building
- Neppoc Developments
- Murray Pedersen Builders
- Strathayden Developments
- Tim Sussex Builders
- Wadsworth Construction
- Icon Residential